The Kite, the new heavy duty clipper from Wolseley, embraces modern technology enabling it to deliver power and performance when required to meet the toughest clipping challenges. It has an extremely powerful 200 watt DC permanent magnet motor delivering power equivalent to 400 watt AC. The slim hand piece is ergonomically designed to make clipping easier and less tiring. It is lightweight and has an extremely low noise and vibration level for a clipper of its size.
This modern, robust, heavy duty clipper is ideal for professional equine use and for clipping dirty cattle.
- Mains clipper
- Easy to use blade tensioning system
- Alternative spring included for customers preferring to use the traditional tensioning method
- Internal motor overload switch to protect the clippers from damage (easy to reset by turning clipper on and off.)
- Advanced aeration system keeps the motor cool during clipping. It also helps prevent the blades from getting uncomfortably hot for your horse when clipping
- Easily removable and washable air filters for ease of maintenance. These are situated at the end of the clipper and are removed by pulling the filter back from the machine
- Optional choice of blades, A2 blades (medium), A6 blades (coarse) and A7 blades (extra-coarse)
- Supplied in strong storage case with a set of blades, a clipper brush and a 200ml aerosol of Wolseley clipper oil
- 2 year warranty