The unique properties of Botanica’s Natural Herbal Skin Cream contain a blend of natural ingredients carefully selected to cover all skin conditions. It helps moisturise and soothe the skin keeping the texture smooth and supple. The cream also contains a natural insect repellent. Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal, Anti–Bacterial, Anti–Inflammatory and Antihistamine. Used by top professionals worldwide. To be used in conjunction with Botanica Natural Cleansing Wash.
Use for general skin problems by diluting Natural Cleansing Wash in warm water and wash the affected areas before applying Natural Herbal Cream or other Botanica products.
These are just some of the uses of these wonderful products from Botanica:
- Cuts and wounds: Clean with the Botanica Cleansing Wash diluted 20 to 1 (do not rinse off) and apply the Botanica Herbal Cream twice daily. It will melt proud flesh and it heals from the inside out, with little or no scarring and no white hair.
- Mud Fever: Dilute two capfuls of the Botanica Cleansing Wash to one litre of warm water, massage well into the affected area (do not rinse off), leave three to five minutes and apply the Botanica Herbal Cream, massaging well in twice daily. On day two the scab comes away taking hair with it. The second week you will have hair regrowth.
- Rain Scald: Clean with the Botanica Cleansing Wash diluted 20 to 1 and apply the Botanica Herbal Cream. Twice daily if possible.
- Ringworm: Rub the Botanica Cleansing Wash undiluted onto the ringworm, leave approximately three minutes (do not rinse off). Apply the Botanica Natural Herbal Cream, morning, evening and the next morning (3 Applications) and within a week you will have hair growing back the same colour (no white hair).
- Girth Galls: Clean the affected area with the Botanica Cleansing Wash diluted approx. 20 to 1 (do not rinse off) and apply the Botanica Herbal Cream, twice daily.